I want to thank babybaker for nominating me for the beautiful blogger award! I’m pretty new to the blogging world so this is a pretty cool honor and some much-needed sunshine in my life 🙂
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
Now for 7 interesting things about me…
1. I was afraid to start blogging because I didn’t think anyone would care about what I had to say. I started this blog to keep friends and family updated on our fertility journey and it has been SO therapeutic!!
2. I LOVE my in-laws!! I find it amazing when people complain about their in-laws and how they hate to have to spend time with them…I wish I got to spend more time with mine!!
3. I met my husband online and we didn’t tell anyone until after we were engaged 🙂 SURPRISE!
4. My favorite hobby is cross-stitching, but I rarely keep anything that I make…I’d much rather make things for friends and family to show them how much they mean to me.
5. In addition to my full-time job, I sell Tupperware! (Let me know if you’re interested ;-))
6. My mom is one of my very best friends. She is an unbelievably strong woman and I don’t know what I would do without her.
7. I speak German and spent a month living in Bavaria as an exchange student when I was in high school. Deutschland über alles!
- babybaker-she has been so supportive of me and it’s such a great feeling to know that there are folks in my corner!
- 999reasonstolaughatinfertility-if you’ve even been through IF or know someone who has, this is a must-read!
- smilee-this was the first IVF journey that I followed and she is now half way through her first pregnancy!!
- bakerella-I LOVE to bake and this woman is amazing!!
- Drsbakerbaker-a dear friend of mine who is an IF survivor and tragically lost her husband to brain cancer just before Christmas.
I don’t have seven but these 5 are all wonderful!!!
Happy blogging 🙂